Compact and powerful mini chiller and dispenser for frozen yogurts, soft gelato, coffee creams, Italian Granita, slushes, sorbets and other chilled products for home use. LED display with temperature control. 230 watts, 115 volts, 60
hertz. For home use only.
Item code: SPM-NiNa
Sale Price: $999.00
• Fits in most home kitchens
• Easy to use and operate
• Small and light-weight.
• Less noise than larger commercial machines
• Safety stop system when top lid id removed
• LED control board - the '+' sign is to increase product density or make the product colder AND the '-' sign is to make the product less dense or little warmer
• Removable basin and blade
• Gaskets and parts available for self-repair
• 1st-line bench tests every NINA prior to shipping
• When using mixes, there should be a 20% mixture of sugar. If there is not, the turning blade can freeze and damage. Therefore, when experimenting, please stand by unit and watch. Also, it is best to select a middle setting on the touchpad.
• Bowl Capacity: 1.5 liters
• Measurements: 17.91" H x 5.12" W x 14.76" D (45.5 cm H x 13 cm W x 37.5 cm D).
• Weight: 24.25 pounds (11 kilograms).
• Power: 230 watts, 115 volts, 60 hertz.
• Capacity: 0.53 gallons (2 liters).
• CE Listed. This unit is NOT approved for commercial use with any local health departments that require NSF approvals nor any local electrical departments that require ETL approvals.
• This unit ships common carrier (UPS or FedEx)
• Remove film from side panels
• Filter in rear of unit is not included
• Rear and sides of unit need minimum 2 inches of clearance for proper airflow
• Breakage of plastics and replacement gaskets are not included under warranty unless damage from shipment is reported within 5 business days of receipt.
WARNING: You must allow this unit to stand up on your counter for 48 hours before start up/first usage. When shipped, this unit will tumble and toss sideways and upside down. The refrigeration needs to settle for 48 hours after shipping. IF NOT ALLOWED TO SETTLE, THE UNIT WILL BE DAMAGED AND WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED, NOR COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Please note any box damage upon receipt when signing AND inspect unit before signing. If unit is damaged, refuse and do not sign.
Please inspect unit for any physical damage before operating.
None of the parts nor seals are dishwasher safe.
If product does not dispense, then the product is too frozen. Use the '-' symbol to decrease the temperature so the product is less dense. It will take a while. Do not stick any tool or utensil into the dispenser as this can damage the mixer/flywheel (and will not be covered under warranty).
None of the removable parts nor seals are dishwasher safe. When using milk based products, the machine needs to be drained, cleaned, and sanitized every 3 days. Milk based products cannot be reused when drained.