1 cup coarsely chopped roasted peppers
1 1/2 cups shredded asiago cheese (any white cheese combination can be successfully substituted)
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 tbsp chopped parsley
salt and black pepper to taste
1 clove minced garlic in 1 tbsp oil
2-3 tbsp cornmeal
- Place pizza dough on pizza pan.
- Brush surface of crust with garlic oil.
- Spread chopped peppers and onions evenly.
- Sesin with salt, pepper and parsley to your desired taste.
- Top with shredded asiago cheese.
- Bake per standrd directions.