Makes 2 Panini Sandwiches
4 slices of sourdough bread
3 oz. chopped semi sweet chocolate
2 tbsp. butter
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
cinnamon and sugar to taste
- Preheat the Panini Maker.
- Place bread slices on grill and toast.
- Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle bread evenly with chopped chocolate.
- Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts over chocolate pieces.
- Cover with second slice, butter side up.
- Sprinkle sandwiches with cinnamon and sugar.
- Close lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.