Cooking Time: 2 1/2 hours
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. ground sage
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
4 1/2 - 5 lbs. turkey breast
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup celery, large dice
1 cup carrots, large dice
1 cup onions, large dice
1/2 cup chicken stock
- Combine rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage, salt and pepper.
- Rub the turkey breast with olive oil. Sprinkle all sides of the turkey with the herb mixture.
- Set the temperature to 340°F (Fry), set timer to 31/2 hours, press "ON".
- Add onions, carrots, celery ans stock to cooking pot. Lower temperature to 300°F.
- Place roasting rack over the vegetables. Set the turkey breast on the rack. Close the lid and roast for about 2 hours.
- Remoe the roasted breast. Turn the unit off. Allow about 5 minutes before slicing.
To make gravy - Remove all the vegetables from the pot. Press all the liquids from them. Return the juices to the cooking pot. Set temperature to 221°F (Boil). Additonal stock can be added to make more gravy. For every one cup of stock and drippings, add 2 tsp. of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp. of water. Allow the mixture to come to a boil. Gravy Master can be used for additional coloring to the gravy. For a thicker gravy, add additional cornstarch and water.