Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes
4 5 oz. haddock or flounder fillets, select the pieces that are as thick as possible so that a pocket can be made in each piece using a thin sharp knife
2/3 cup crabmeat
1/4 cup small diced celery
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1 smll, finely minced garlic clove
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup small diced onions
1/2 cup crab meat
dash worcestetshire sauce
- Saute the pepper, onions, celery and garlic.
- Combine crabmeat with the remaining ingredients (except haddock) and mix well.
- Use your finger or a pastry bag fitted with a round tip, fill the cavity of each piece of fish. Season the stuffed pieces with additional salt and pepper.
- Place glass bowl on base, wire rack in glass bowl and lid on bowl. Preheat oven to 482°F for 6 minutes.
- Place the stuffed fish on the upper rack of the oven.
- Reduce temperature to 392°F and set timer to 35 minutes.
- After about 15 minutes, turn the fish over.
- Finish cooking untilthe fish flakes with a fork and the filling is hot.